skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Got Hips?
Friday, September 28, 2007
Sadie BellyDance
I hope to be this good one day!
1 comment:
Memories...
said...
my goodness.....
now i want to move like that!
:)
October 3, 2007 at 9:36 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Got Hips?
I have way much more fun than I deserve! My husband is my life. My family is amazing. I have a great full time job (What I went to college for)and an awesome part time job (Bellydance Instructor).
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(10)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(8)
The Day After
Good Workout
Sadie BellyDance
Now I will pimp my brothers. They are both single...
My brother Fernando (aka Penny). He loves me. He ...
My brother Javier. He loves me. I am older than hi...
My Mom
My Husband
1 comment:
my goodness.....
now i want to move like that!
:)
Post a Comment