skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Husband
My husband and I have been together since April 4, 1997. I finally caught his eye in college. We went to the same high school, but he thought I was ugly back then. =OP We got engaged August 1999. When Mario asked my Dad and Mom for my hand, my Dad said "Alright, you want her, she wants you, take her, take her away now!" Yeah, right! They weren't going to get rid of me that easy. Besides as much as Dad wanted me out the house, the rule was I couldn't get married until I graduated from college. Mario graduated December 1999 with a degree in Criminal Justice. He had a huge awesome party. I graduated May 2000 with a degree in Biology. My Mom, Dad, Mario and I ate at Chili's. To this day I have graduation party envy! So now we both had graduated. Let's get married! Not! I started an intership and Mario got a new job and life began for us. This was the start of our very, very long engagement. Every year we said we will get married next year. 2001 we both had new jobs, 2002 my Daddy died (miss ya pops!), 2003 we were all still suffering from such a huge loss, 2004 my brother was over seas, September 10, 2005 we finally got married! It was HUGE! My mom is a florist so she went all out. My husbad is super organized and I'm not. So between him and my mom they took over! They were BRIDEZILLAS! All I had to do was show up. Nobody would give me anything to do because they were afraid I would not get it done. After protesting, I was in charge of getting the weddings bands. I got them two days before the wedding! But I got it done. Its been two years and I feel like I am living a fairy tale.
1 comment:
I'm so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment