My brother Fernando (aka Penny). He loves me. He is the baby. He is the complete opposite of Javi! I am like his second mother. Poor kid! I admire his heart, his humbleness and his ability to deal with anything. Penny brings balance to the family. Penny is the reasonable one and it takes alot to blow him up. He reminds me sooo much of my father. Whoever ends up with him will be a very, very, lucky girl. And as long as she understands that I come before her, everything will be ok. I love his calm and cool personality, just don't piss him off!
Friday, September 14, 2007
My brother Fernando (aka Penny). He loves me. He is the baby. He is the complete opposite of Javi! I am like his second mother. Poor kid! I admire his heart, his humbleness and his ability to deal with anything. Penny brings balance to the family. Penny is the reasonable one and it takes alot to blow him up. He reminds me sooo much of my father. Whoever ends up with him will be a very, very, lucky girl. And as long as she understands that I come before her, everything will be ok. I love his calm and cool personality, just don't piss him off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment