Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Day After

I am so sore!!!! I couldn't get up to go to BodyPump. Everything hurts! I haven't felt like this in a long time and i have to say it feels darn good. Today Mario and I watched college football all day. The Seminoles won. YAY! Mario is a huge Florida State fan. There were alot of upsets today. 5 top ten teams lost! It was nice to lounge around the house and do absolutely nothing.
6 years ago today I lost my daddy. I can't believe it has been that long. My dad and I were really close. He took me shopping for my prom dress, shoes, jewelry, etc. That's how close we were. Every weekend we would go shopping and eating. I miss you pops! I feel like he has missed out on so much. But just when I start to feel that way some little thing always happens that makes me realize he is watching and he knows. I know that he is so proud of us. I just wish he could be here to enjoy it with us.

No comments: