Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Dallas vs. Giants
Mario and I went to the Dallas game. It was horrible for my gordo to watch the "cowgirls" (as i like to call them) loose. Oh well, now we have to wait for next year. The good thing is we got to go shopping. Mario gave me some UGG slippers for Christmas. However, they were too big. He knows I am a 6. He knew I wanted them and he said if they were a size 13 i still would have bought them, i just wanted you to have them Christmas Day. So we go return them after Christmas, and they dont have my size.....in the whole state of Texas?! Since I knew we were going to Dallas i said we could return them and look for something else in Dallas. Well I got the classic mini boot!!!! They are the ugliest shoes on the face of the earth but I LOVE THEM. Once you wear UGGs you get addicted instantly! I bought my first pair in November. I had wanted some fluffy boots for the longest time, but because i have cankles nothing fits. I was in Arlington and went to the Arlington Parks mall. (If you are ever near Arlington go to the Arlington Parks mall. its awesome!!!!) I saw a pair of UGGs and decided to try them on just too see if maybe they would fit. They Did! When I got back home, Mario saw them and did not even protest, yell, object, said nothing about my latest purchase. He knew i had been wanting some for the longest time and i am sure he was just happy that I found some that fit! Isnt crazy how the silliest things in life are what make us happy or give us joy.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment